In this episode we have Grant Fowler who shared with us of what makes him a very interesting coach and why his making buzz on social media. His way of learning intrigues some of us and on this chat we talked about his exposure to alternative medicine as the answer. He shares on what possible way we apply apply alternative medicine to our trainings. He also added that being subjective made him a better coach.
1. The Subjective and the objective ways of coaching you client
2. Fear as a motivator to help your client.
3. What makes Grant angry in the fitness industry.
About Grant Fowler:
The Holistic, Science-Driven, Relentless Pursuit of High-Performance.
Learn more about Grant here: @flower_fitness_spt
We just had a good time with Tim, we talked a lot of things and had some laughs. We talked about how a person's physique can be deceiving and that when someone look strong doesn't mean he/she can do all types of exercise.
In this episode we have Andrew a Golf Performance Specialist and with this interview we talked about what is the fun and hard part on making a program for both in-person and remote clients and how to communicate with them.
Andrew also shares his principle of training and how to give to your client space to have fun and that being flexible and blending will in order to cater a various range of clients.
1. Andrew's principle of training and Fitness in general.
2. What makes Andrew angry in the Fitness Industry.
3. How do you deliver and communicate with your remote clients.
Andrew started as an athlete in a small town in Kansas where he participated in three sports in high school. His sports career continued at Baker University where he played baseball and basketball. During that time Andrew began to find his true passion for fitness and performance. While majoring in Exercise Science his knowledge on fitness and health continued to grow....
Yes! Evan really is the Meta of fitness. Wait until you hear what he says in the podcast.
We talked about how technology and data research helped Evan in his practice in the fitness industry. He also mentioned how a medical equipment can be a source of data for research and use it as a tool on how to make a proper program for a client.
And as always Evan also answered one of our only scripted question. What he hates about the fitness industry.
1. How Evan make it to Fitness Industry.
2. Can an Athlete really push harder than what they can?
3. If there is a measurement if an athlete reach his peak.
4. Finger Flexor Strength as the limiter for heavy people in terms of climbing.
5. What makes Evan angry in the Fitness Industry.
Evan Peikon is an integrative physiologist with an interest in enhancing human performance through the use of technology, better training practices, and cutting edge research and design. Evan has...
"People will respect you if you refer them out."
That came from our guest Derek saying "just cut through the Bulls#it and be straight be forward". Don't pretend to know something because you can't coach everyone. Refer your client to someone who can truly help them because that way you can gain there respect.
Derek also answered our only scripted question "What he hates about the Fitness Industry.
1. What a Clinician does and what a coach can do in a powerlifitng athlete injury.
2. Derek's advice to improve client buy-in.
3. What Derek hates in the Fitness indusry.
Will Berkman with Bill Werkman!
Yes! Social Media famous guy Will Berkman is on the show. So we assume that some of you might already know him.
In this talk Will talked about how he went famous and how he took advantage of the social media to share creativity and cool stuff may it be fun or
informative. We also talked about being yourself and authentic is what resunates you and makes people come to you.
1. How creativity got Will Berkman famous during pandemic
2. Making joke without being personal to someone
3. Being Authentic.
4. The Pros and cons of social media.
5. What bothers Will in the Fitness Industry.
A good listener and empathetic are the basic skills you need in order to work with people.
That is what our guest Sahmura Gonzalez taught us that being a good listener, empathetic and a good communicator are the skills she have that make her standout when transitioning out of a corporate gym.
She also talks about when to leave and what you need to know before leaving the corporate gym.
We also ask her on her take the difference between a Trainer and a Health Coach. What makes her angry about the Fitness Industry.
In this episode we have Alex Effer the founder and the owner if Resilient Training and Rehab. We had him for 2 hours but only recorded the last hour of our chat.
Get to know Alex on how he grow and develops his assessment. We also talked about how he gets idea outside fitness and rehab and use it for his business. Alex also
talked about What happens to a body in a stiffness or Compression. Alex shared a lot of information that we know interest you. So enjoy.
Biggest Take Aways:
1. About Alex Effer 00:49
2. Being Knowledgeable but not yet marketable 05:00
3. What happens in Compression 09:48
4. How getting ideas outside fitness and rehab helped. 18:20
5. How to know when you are doing something right 22:29
6. How Alex assess client virtually and in person 26:00
7. Credit grabbing, The pros and the cons of social media 45:37
8. Difference between health and performance 52:56
Enrollment for Q3 Group Mentorship is now open. We officially start July 17th. Learn how to create outcomes and...
Q3 Group Mentorship Is Officially Open
In this episode we are talking about the upcoming Q3 GROUP MENTORSHIP that we are about to launch. Listen up and take a sneak peek of the
cool stuff that we prepared for you. For those who already joined the previous Mentorships you'll hear new stuff because we reformatted the entire
curicullum to give everyone more to learn.
You'll also hear how we spend the 10 weeks together.
What's inside the Mentorship - 02:14
Our Goal - 04:40
The Mentorship Weekly Courses - 08:15
Enrollment for Q3 Group Mentorship is now open. We officially start July 17th. Learn how to create outcomes and turn them into incomes. Grab your spot here.
Leave a 5 star review so that our episodes can help more people.