A good listener and empathetic are the basic skills you need in order to work with people.
That is what our guest Sahmura Gonzalez taught us that being a good listener, empathetic and a good communicator are the skills she have that make her standout when transitioning out of a corporate gym.
She also talks about when to leave and what you need to know before leaving the corporate gym.
We also ask her on her take the difference between a Trainer and a Health Coach. What makes her angry about the Fitness Industry.
In this episode we cover:
1. About Sahmura Gonzalez03:15
2. How and When to leave corporate gym and be independent. 06:15
3. Questions to ask before deciding that you can make it on your own 15:46
4. What is Health Coaching and why Sahmura advice every coach would have it 21:18
5. The importance of words and language in order to communicate with clients 26:19
6. When to seek help 35:51
7. Difference between Personal Training and Health Coaching 37:40
8. What makes Sahmura angry in the fitness industry? 55:35
Enrollment for Q3 Group Mentorship is now open. We officially start July 17th. Learn how to create outcomes and turn them into incomes. Grab your spot here.
Leave a 5 star review so that our episodes can help more people.